Ebou Mala's Children Charitable Foundation
Ebou Mala's Children Charity was founded in the Gambia in July 2017, as a non-profit humanitarian foundation charity
dedicated to help alleviate the suffering of children and their families in Africa.
It is a legally registered charity in The Gambia as a national Non-Government Ogarnization (NGO). Charity Number: 2017/C4993
Ebou Mala's Children Charity has recently signed a MOU (Memorandum of Understanding) with The Gambia Red Cross Society (GRCS)
As well as working with the GRCS, we have also partnered with the National Police Aid Convoys
(a UK based charity)
and also signed an additional Memorandum of Understanding With the
Talinding South Ward Development Committee, The Gambia
through the ward councillor Karamo Cessay.
The members of the "Ebou Mala's Children Charitable Foundation" aim to:
- protect and advocate for the unique and varying interests of all children in The Gambia;
- to give children a greater voice within Schools, the community, and beyond;
- to raise the awareness of the general public through education, seminars, conferences and events;
- to organize social events and activities to foster the development of camaraderie and collegiate relationships among children from different backgrounds;
- to facilitate schools and communities to benefit from the diversity and experiential wealth of the members of the foundation
through various events and activities;
- to foster an ethic of public service within the general body members
by facilitating and encouraging community service and public health advocacy thereby protecting the health and welfare of children;
- and to have children well-prepared and confident to face, thrive and succeed with the ever increasing challenges of society, and the world at large.
To complement the gains of the government and existing organizations to better prepare children for the task of personal achievement
with enthusiasm, competence, professionalism and above all, efficiency.
EMCCF focuses on supporting vulnerable and needy children in The Gambia by providing and facilitating a pathway to a better education
and access to better healthcare.